Health Benefits of Acacia Honey
1. High concentration of natural antioxidants which fight damage from free radicals
2. low glycemic index.
3. Treats high blood pressure
4. Good for Skin conditions.
5. Prevents periodontal infections.
6. Inhibit ulcers and prevent cancer.
7. rich source of antioxidants.
8. Anti-inflammatory effects.
9. Cures cardiovascular diseases and improve eyesight.
10. Used as a calming and sedative agent.
Acacia honey has natural antibacterial properties. It contains substances which produce and release hydrogen peroxide into the body, an acid known to kill bacteria. It’s also a strong antiseptic, useful for both external and internal use to heal body sores, reverse skin problems like acne and eczema, and even treat eye issues like conjunctivitis and corneal abrasions. There are claims that acacia honey is effective in treating stress, insomnia and sleep apnea, but not enough research has been done to substantiate them.
There are important minerals and vitamins in acacia honey, including magnesium and vitamin C. And like most varieties of honey it’s an anti-inflammatory, making it a good treatment for sore throats, coughs, and respiratory system issues. Unlike many varieties, however, acacia is not particularly effective in treating or boosting the gastrointestinal tract, as many of the beneficial bacteria it contains don’t survive long enough to work their magic in the gut.
Without Lable Also available for Brand Owners
Buy from Us Raw Pure organic Honey and Put Your Own brand Lable
Note: For Without Lable MOQ 16 pcs for 500g & 25 pcs for 300g (each item)
top of page
bottom of page