About Neem Honey:
Raw neem honey is dark honey, which has a taste of rich natural dark toffee, gingerbread taste, and has a distinctive taste of honey itself. Organic neem honey is kept raw and unheated. It preserves the natural and delicate enzymes that promote our health derived from flower essences collected from wild beehives.
- In Ayurveda, neem honey has an esteemed place as it treats blood pressure, diabetes, skin conditions, allergies, chronic sores, indolent ulcers, throat infections, etc.
- It also promotes body and digestive health. Along with these health benefits, it’s a powerful antioxidant, balances sugar levels, calms the nerves, and strengthens the immune system.
- Neem honey is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal. It is extremely useful to treat respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis.
- Many people have had an amazing experience as their cold and flu gets stopped in the early stages itself by taking neem honey. It is a great antibiotic thus, is useful to treat cold and sore throat as it coats the throat and reduces irritation.
- For blocked sinuses mix a teaspoon of neem honey in a utensil or pot of hot water. Put a towel over your head and inhale the steam. This clears your throat and provides relief from sinus.
- Allergies can also be treated by neem honey. Take a spoon of raw neem honey a couple of times in a day a few months prior to allergy season. You can also have a teaspoon of honey before you go to sleep.
- To increase your immunity and boost energy levels take honey before breakfast. You can also eat it by applying it on bread or toast, wafers, nuts, or cereals.