Tulsi honey is a very good remedy for the people suffering from diabetes, it has a low glycemic index which keeps blood sugar level under check as well as cures common diabetes symptoms and complications like excess thirst, urination etc.
In Ayurveda, honey is used to treat high blood pressure, diabetes, skin conditions, periodontal infections, throat infections and allergies.
Honey contains an enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide which makes it antibacterial and anti-fungal.
Besides excellent nutritional value, it can also be also used as a calming and sedative agent.
Honey has the ability to inhibit ulcers and prevent cancer.
Honey improve metabolism, which keeps our body slim and fit.
It is a rich source of antioxidants and helps prevent premature aging, cardiovascular diseases and improve eyesight.
Honey has anti-inflammatory effects. It is used to relieve a cough, cold and sore throat pain.
The drying effect of the simple sugars and honey’s antibacterial nature helps soothe injuries and prevent infections.
1. Good For diabetic people.
2. low glycemic index.
3. Treats high blood pressure
4. Good for Skin conditions.
5. Prevents periodontal infections.
6. Inhibit ulcers and prevent cancer.
7. rich source of antioxidants.
8. Anti-inflammatory effects.
9. Cures cardiovascular diseases and improve eyesight.
10. Used as a calming and sedative agent.